WCF Adapters sending incorrect request data to WCF Services
3/2/2011 6:28:57 AM
User(s) can reproduce this bug
Same problem with an orchestration or with a Filter+SendPort+WCF-Custom Binding.
Sometimes Xml sent over WCF Connection have a '_' (underscore) character on random positions.
I tried a Filter+SendPort + WCF-Custom + Template with <bts-msg-body..> using base64, base64 result had this underscore sometimes, I tried String, underscore appears at random positions
I move to Orchestration + S-R Port and WCF-Custom, enable a , MessageLogging Diagnostics on WCF Service Side and see for instance this error, (have 100 more with entities or other document locations)
The formatter threw an exception while trying to deserialize the message: Error in deserializing body of request message for operation 'NotificationDispatcher'. Start element 's:Envelope' does not match end element 's:Envelo_e'. Line 48, position 219.
I do not generate this s:Envelo_e by myself, it is done by WCF-Custom adapter
NOTE: Cumulative Patch 1 applied, bu it was happening before
Consume a WCF Service with a WCF-Custom Send Port in bitalk and do thousands calls
More information on configuration as you need.
to post a comment.
Please enter a comment.
to post a workaround.
Please enter a workaround.
© 2013 Microsoft