Tracking settings in Binding files incorrectly handled
5/9/2011 7:27:23 AM
User(s) can reproduce this bug
Regarding the handling of the orchestration tracking options: a deployment package will keep the tracking options setting that is set on the environment where the package was generated from.
The import of a binding file will then modify these tracking options based on the values set in the field TrackingOption="ServicesStartEnd....". This works fine for any combination.
However, if this field is set to TrackingOption="None" (no tracking at all) the binding file import does not correctly set/remove the tracking options.
BizTalk private build 3.9.466.0
1) open an orchestration Tracking options
2) remove/uncheck all tracking options. Close
3) generate the binding file. Open the binding file to see that the field value is set to TrackingOption="None"
4) reopen the orchestration Tracking options and set/check tracking options.Close
5) import the generated binding file
6) reopen the orchestration Tracking options and see that the binding file value was not taken into consideration.
to post a comment.
Please enter a comment.
on 3/12/2013 at 11:38 AM
Since this issue was fixed a long time ago... can this feedback request be closed?
on 9/5/2011 at 2:36 PM
Thanks a lot guys!
on 8/23/2011 at 4:39 PM
We have fixed this:
724993 - BizTalk 2009 CU3 (available now)
776965 - BizTalk 2010 CU2 (not available yet, but is the next CU)
Here is the KB:
to post a workaround.
Please enter a workaround.
© 2014 Microsoft