Connect Web Site Improvement Home
Please return to the right tab and page after visiting the bug/suggestion
11/19/2013 9:15:15 AM
User(s) can reproduce this bug
When you visit a bug/suggestion and then click Back button of your browser, it always jumps to first page of "Open" tab. It's very uncomfortable because you must go to that tab and page again if you want to continue visiting bugs/suggestions.
1. Go to Feedback page for any product.
2. Go to any tab (Open, Watching, Resolved...).
3. Go to any page (2, 3, 4...).
4. Click any bug or suggestion.
5. Click "Back" button in your browser.
6. You'll come to Page 1 of the "Open" tab.
Please return to the right tab and page after visiting the bug/suggestion.
to post a comment.
Please enter a comment.
to post a workaround.
Please enter a workaround.
© 2014 Microsoft