Internet Explorer 11 and Yahoo News scrolling problem by Mikechr56

as Not Reproducible Help for as Not Reproducible

Opened: 11/20/2013 7:46:24 AM

I recently installed IE 11 on my Windows 7 64-bit computer and when I'm in my Yahoo homepage I can't scroll through the Yahoo News sub-stories (they have about 50-100 of them that you can horizontally scroll through). All I can do is view the initial 4 or 5 stories. Once I scroll left or right the view is blank. On IE 10 I was fine. What can I/you do to fix the problem?
Posted by Microsoft on 3/5/2014 at 1:25 PM
Thank you again for your feedback.

At this time we will close out this feedback item. If you are still able to reproduce this issue, please reactivate the bug or submit a new bug.

We continue to welcome more feedback, so please don't hesitate to report other ways that we can improve Internet Explorer.

Best regards,
The Internet Explorer Team
Posted by Microsoft on 2/24/2014 at 10:34 AM
Thank you for your feedback.

We have released an updated version of Internet Explorer 11. Please verify if the problem still exists. If you are able to reproduce the issue, can you please provide the following:

1)IE version with build number listed in the Help|About dialogue.
2)Snapshot of the issue.

Every piece of feedback we receive is important to us and helps us improve the quality of Internet Explorer.

Best regards,
The Internet Explorer Team
Posted by Gidget63 on 12/3/2013 at 9:08 AM
I have had the same problem. Tried clean uninstall of both flash and shockwave to no avail. Uninstalled IE11 and went back to IE10 and everything worked. Re-installed IE11 and it worked until I rebooted my computer then same problem as before. Currently running Yahoo homepage in compatibility mode to view all stories.
Posted by sandman60 on 11/24/2013 at 7:22 PM
I've had the same problem for the last 4 days.
Posted by Frustrated customer 15 on 11/20/2013 at 9:16 AM
I have the same problem. How can it be fixed? Is it related to the flash player recognition issues in windows 8.1?
Posted by memccain on 12/3/2013 at 5:58 AM
Click on tools while on Yahoo,com click compatibility view settings click add to add yahoo to settings click close.