SSMS Unable display Memory-Optimized Tables in the Object Explorer by zhengwb

Active

Opened: 7/17/2013 1:20:33 AM

I created a database in a SQL14 CTP instance, then I created some Memory-Optimized Tables in that database, after that I refreshed the Tables node in the SSMS Object Explorer, but I can not find my Memory-Optimized Table in the table list and the traditional tables are displayed there.I am sure the Memory-Optimized table is there, because I can select it from a sql statement and if I can also find it by using filter of the Object Explorer.

----@@Version
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (CTP1) - 11.0.9120.5 (X64)
    Jun 10 2013 20:09:10
    Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation
    Enterprise Evaluation Edition (64-bit) on Windows NT 6.1 <X64> (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) (Hypervisor)
Posted by Microsoft on 8/20/2013 at 11:15 AM
Hello, we were not able to repro this issue, the only difference in our scenario was that we used Operating System Language: English (The only supported language for CTP1). Please wait for CTP2 release and reopen this issue if you hit it again.

Alex Grach [MSFT]
Posted by Microsoft on 8/13/2013 at 6:18 AM
Hi,

Can you provide the full repro script including database, table creation and any other operations on them? We currently can't repro the issue and full script would be helpful to diagnose it.

Thanks,
Kate Shin [MSFT]
Posted by zhengwb on 7/17/2013 at 6:30 PM
Hi,
yes, we had created the a Momory Optimized Filegroup in that database. I will attach a screen snapshot later. And I have checked the table list again according to the sorting order you provided, but I still can'nt find the Memory-Optimazed table at the bottom of the table list or beside the old table. In addition, I can see the memory optimized tables if I use a sql server 2012 SSMS。
Posted by Microsoft on 7/17/2013 at 2:01 PM
Hello, from your script it is unclear if you created Memory Optimized Filegroup in your Database? Can you please confirm this step? In addition here the sorting order of tables in Object Explorer:

Sorting order is:
Schema Name, SQL Table Name
Schema Name, Memory Optimized Table Name

Can you please confirm that you don't see Memory Optimized tabled (that you created) as outlined in above order?

Alex Grach [MSFT]