a) Who should install this patch?
- Anyone using the visual design surface for building Windows XAML applications.
b) What scenarios does this patch address?
- When moving or resizing elements on the design surface, changing colors, or selecting objects in the document outline, the mouse drag operation does not terminate until the user clicks somewhere on the design surface.
c) Instructions for installing the patch
- Shutdown Visual Studio v-next
- Unzip the attached zip file to a folder
- Read the License agreement addendums in the License directory
- Launch an administrator command prompt
- Navigate to the VSPatch folder where you unzipped the contents
- Run InstallVSPatch.bat
- Restart Visual Studio v-next