Visual Studio and .NET Framework Home
_pageTotal value always shows 1 if there is a group in the report (VFP9 SP1)
as Won't Fix
4/10/2007 1:12:12 PM
User(s) can reproduce this bug
report form test noconsole preview
? "Page " + TRANS(_PAGENO) + " of " + TRANS( _PAGETOTAL)
But the _pagetotal value is always 1 although the report contains 4 pages.
I had a group. and set the "Group on New page no. 1"
Each group has different length and even if you have multiple pages for the group, you still have 1 as _PageTotal.
If I remove the group, the _pageTotal value is correct.
Visual FoxPro 9.0 SP1
Windows XP Professional
Operating System Language
Steps to Reproduce
1. create a table, like customers.dbf with a column "Region".
2. enter a bunch of records with different regions, with one region having more records, e.g. 100 records than the other (so that it will spill to the 2nd page.)
3. create a report (test.frx) and use region as a new group
4. Set "Group on New page no. 1"
5. Add a field on the top right corder, with this value:
"Page " + TRANS(_PAGENO) + " of " + TRANS( _PAGETOTAL)
6. test this
Use customers shared
report form test nonconsole preview
If you have 4 pages for a group
the top right cornor says 4 of 1
it should sayd 4 of 4.
TAP Code (if applicable)
You can indicate your satisfaction with how Microsoft handled this issue by completing this quick
3 question survey
to post a comment.
Please enter a comment.
on 4/10/2007 at 6:27 PM
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently investigating. If this issue is urgent, please call support directly (see http://support.microsoft.com). Thank you, Visual Studio Product Team.
to post a workaround.
Please enter a workaround.
© 2013 Microsoft