VS2010 MFC MultiDocument Application NO Compatible With Win7 by DI Xiaoru

as Fixed Help for as Fixed

Opened: 2/17/2011 1:34:44 AM

I generate a MFC multiDocument application test.exe with visual studio style, using vs2010 wizard.
My OS is Win7.
Running test.exe, and open two windows.
Then I minimize the test.exe, so that the taskbar in my desk have two small windows of the test.exe for overview.
The problem is, when I hit the overview window in taskbar to maximize my test.exe, the result is toolBars of application NO Refresh correctly, which have black rectangle aroud it! I have the picktures.
I have make tests in other machines, all have this problem.
Posted by Microsoft on 3/31/2011 at 5:05 PM
Hello,

Thanks again for the report. This issue has been fixed in MFC for the next major release of Visual Studio.

Pat Brenner
Visual C++ Libraries Development
Posted by Microsoft on 3/1/2011 at 3:00 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the additional information. I am able to reproduce the problem now and we are investigating.

Pat Brenner
Visual C++ Libraries Development
Posted by DI Xiaoru on 2/22/2011 at 5:59 PM
I'm sorry for not exactly describe! "hit overview window in your desk taskbar" , it's my error!

Firstly, the problem is application program NO refresh correctly after maximize.

The exact steps is:

1: New two windos
2: maximize application if not
3: minimize application
4: maxmize application;
    When you prepare to maximize application, you should hit preview window in desktop's taskbar in Win7. Because there are two preview windows, you should choose one of them to maximize application.

5: The problem is showing after maximize.

Posted by Microsoft on 2/22/2011 at 4:45 PM
Hello,

Can you provide a bit more detail? What do you mean by "hit overview window in your desk taskbar"? What exact steps do you follow here? Thanks!

Pat Brenner
Visual C++ Libraries Development
Posted by DI Xiaoru on 2/18/2011 at 2:21 AM
Please see the attachment.

Running the test.exe in the fllowing way:
New more than one windows, and then minimize test.exe;
Maximize test.exe window by hit overview window in your desk taskbar, and you'll see the black toolbar, and else;
Posted by Microsoft on 2/18/2011 at 1:31 AM
Thank you for submitting feedback on Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework. In order to efficiently investigate and reproduce this issue, we are requesting additional information outlined below. Please submit this information to us within 3 business days. We look forward to hearing from you with this information.

Please give us a demo project to demonstrate this issue so that we can conduct further research.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide us with that information as quickly as possible. If we do not hear back from you within 5 days, we will close this issue.

Thanks again for your efforts and we look forward to hearing from you.

Microsoft Visual Studio Connect Support Team