Visual Studio 2012 crashes when starting debug by Trifonov Vasil

Active

Opened: 12/5/2012 3:01:41 AM

Hi,

Sometimes when I try to "Start Debugging" my VS 2012 crashes. You can see the event log in the attached file. After VS restart it works for a while and in some time happens again. Can you please advice me how can I fix this?
Posted by Microsoft on 12/13/2012 at 1:25 AM
Thanks for your quick response. Based on current status, this bug is not actionable if we do not have any useful information. I will close this issue. Should you find any bugs in the future, please feel free to let us know.
Posted by Trifonov Vasil on 12/12/2012 at 1:04 AM
I haven't received this error recently. Once it happen again I will write back.
Thank You for Your help!
Posted by Microsoft on 12/12/2012 at 12:48 AM
I am currently standing by for an update from you and would like to know how things are going on your end. If you could get back to me at your earliest convenience with information I request, we will be able to make headway towards a resolution. I look forward to hearing from you.
Posted by Microsoft on 12/5/2012 at 6:57 PM
Thanks for your feedback. In order to efficiently investigate and reproduce this issue, we are requesting additional information outlined below.

Could you please give us a dump of this issue so that we can conduct further research?

Visual Studio now has an extension called Visual Studio 11 Feedback Tool , available on the VS gallery(http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/f8a5aac8-0418-4f88-9d34-bdbe2c4cfe72).

The extension allows you to
1.    upload files,
2.    collect trace and dump files
3.    collect steps while you're repro'ing the issue, as well as
4.    SQM logs about VS extensions installed
5.    System details (in DxDiag output)

We look forward to hearing from you with this information.

Microsoft Visual Studio Connect Support Team