Express 2012 Web changing order of labels in HTML table by Daniel R H

Active

Opened: 1/24/2013 11:36:30 AM

I have a table made with HTML with some ASP labels in each cell, most of the times when I save the document it changes the order of the labels in the table, the labels from the column 3 go to the colum 2 and so on, so I have to reorder the misplaced labels almost everytime I save the document.
Posted by Microsoft on 3/22/2013 at 6:43 PM
Since we haven't heard back from you and can't reproduce the issue, we're going to close this for now. Pleae feel free to reproduce the issue if you encounter it again.
Thanks very much for your time reporting the issue!
Posted by Microsoft on 3/15/2013 at 3:06 PM
Hi Daniel,
I've opened the project you attached. However, I don't see the controls in your project (the swapped 2 dropdowns), asp:Panel#Panel1. Can you please paste that part of your code here?

Thanks.
Posted by Microsoft on 1/31/2013 at 12:39 AM
Thank you for submitting feedback on Visual Studio and .NET Framework. Your issue has been routed to the appropriate VS development team for investigation. We will contact you if we require any additional information.
Posted by Daniel R H on 1/25/2013 at 12:39 PM
I just attach two new images: 'case1a' and 'case1b'

Case1A, shows the design view of the page in Visual Web Developer 2012
Case1B, shows what localhost through IIS renders on IE10

You can see that in Case1B, the render switches the rows, the controls from row 1 are now in row 2 and the controls from row 2 are now in row 1 but in the design view and code view in Web Developer 2012 it's as it suppose to be, it doesn't show the switching of controls between rows. After closing the design view, file clientes.aspx, I opened it again then it shown the change made to the code. So, not only VWD2012 made a change in the code but also had a delay showing the new modifications.
Posted by Daniel R H on 1/25/2013 at 6:12 AM
Since I'm updating the look and code of my web application, I'll be working a lot in this project, if this happens again I'll be posting any update if I have problems
Posted by Daniel R H on 1/25/2013 at 6:11 AM
I've been trying to reproduce the problem again with no success, not sure if I have to work a lot more of time on the same page or what. Yesterday, the problem appeared four or five times after saving the document and testing the page several times. One of the problems was even worse, I had added a row to the table with a label inside and when I saved the document, it changed the position of the row in the table from the end of the table to the begining, this happened like two times with this new row. As you can see it's not a complex coding, it's just simple HTML with ASP.NET code nested
Posted by Daniel R H on 1/25/2013 at 5:43 AM
I have attached the basic files of my webpage, it's important to point out that this bug shows up when changes are made to the table and the elements inside the table. Make some changes to the table, column size, css, label's properties, etc. and then save the project.
Posted by Microsoft on 1/24/2013 at 10:23 PM
Thank you for submitting feedback on Visual Studio and .NET Framework. In order to efficiently investigate and reproduce this issue, we are requesting a demo project. Please submit this information to us within 4 business days. We look forward to hearing from you with this information.
Posted by Microsoft on 1/24/2013 at 11:50 AM