This app can't be activated when UAC is disabled. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80270252) by Nagavivek

Active

Opened: 2/25/2013 12:31:37 PM

This error is occuring in my pc regurarly and the designer is not able to loaded due to this error pls help me.
Posted by alwaysakash on 1/11/2014 at 5:09 AM
I think its the problem with User Action control increase it and then it ll work fine
Posted by nishantcop on 3/31/2013 at 11:18 PM
I also having the same issue.. can't load designer for W8 application
Posted by Microsoft on 3/4/2013 at 1:16 AM
Hi, given that we have not heard back from you in these days. We will go ahead and close this Connect Issue. If you get a chance to review and provide the information requested earlier, you can go ahead and reactivate this issue.
Posted by Microsoft on 2/28/2013 at 1:47 AM
I am currently standing by for an update from you and would like to know how things are going on your end. If you could get back to me at your earliest convenience with information I request, we will be able to make headway towards a resolution. I look forward to hearing from you.
Posted by Microsoft on 2/25/2013 at 7:39 PM
Thank you for submitting feedback on Visual Studio and .NET Framework. In order to efficiently investigate and reproduce this issue, we are requesting additional information outlined below.

Could you please give us some detailed steps to reproduce this issue.

Can you create a screen shot and attach it to the bug? The easiest way to do this is to hit the PrtScn button on the keyboard, paste it into Microsoft Paint and save it as a .PNG file.

We look forward to hearing from you with this information.

Microsoft Visual Studio Connect Support Team