duration of 'a moment' not well defined by mscottbarnes

as External Help for as External

Opened: 2/26/2013 10:25:09 AM

Updated my free developer's license. Rebuilt my store app. F5. Unable to start app due to some undefined license issue. Try again in "a moment". I wait what I believe are several moments. Problem persists. It would really be wonderful if Microsoft gave developers actual information on how to solve this problem. Short of that it would be great to know how long a moment is. In place of that it would be nice to know why this issue even comes up.
Posted by Microsoft on 3/7/2013 at 12:03 AM
Hi, given that we have not heard back from you in these days. We will go ahead and close this Connect Issue. If you get a chance to review and provide the information requested earlier, you can go ahead and reactivate this issue.
Posted by Microsoft on 3/4/2013 at 1:15 AM
I am currently standing by for an update from you and would like to know how things are going on your end. If you could get back to me at your earliest convenience with information I request, we will be able to make headway towards a resolution. I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted by Microsoft on 2/26/2013 at 6:25 PM
Can you create a screen shot and attach it to the bug? The easiest way to do this is to hit the PrtScn button on the keyboard, paste it into Microsoft Paint and save it as a .PNG file.
Posted by Microsoft on 2/26/2013 at 6:25 PM
Posted by mscottbarnes on 2/26/2013 at 11:33 AM
Leave it to stackoverflow to be on top of Microsoft problems. Visual Studio 2012 Build > Clean Solution doesn't. You can manually remove project bin and obj folders, then rebuild and go. It only takes a moment.
Posted by Microsoft on 2/26/2013 at 10:50 AM