Visual Studio 2012 ultimate startup crash by eDFly

P5: 6.1.7601.17965
P6: 506dbd3f
P7: e0434352
P8: 0000c6e3
P9:
P10:

I cannot identify and solve the problem by myself. I read all the treads but no way... :(

- Reinstall / repair etc

- Safemode and reset users settings dont' work.

- Remove ACT module don't work

- Layer keys in the registry not present...

Where is the conflict ?

Could you please help me on this issue ?

Regards,

PS : Maybe I can provide a DUMP but I don't understand how I can use ProcDum to log the startup error.

Thanks.
Posted by Microsoft on 4/26/2013 at 3:23 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Based on your description, I will close this issue. Should you find any bugs in the future, please feel free to let us know.
Posted by eDFly on 4/25/2013 at 10:19 AM
I find the solution on this topic :

I use this command :
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ieproxy.dll"

And now I can run Visual Studio 2012 without problem.
You can close this ticket.
Thanks and best regards,
Fabien
Posted by eDFly on 4/25/2013 at 9:02 AM
Hello,

On SkyDrive, you can find the zip file :
- winperf files
- vslog.cab
- the procdump file generated with this command : procdump.exe -e -x c:\temp "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe"

You can access it on : http://sdrv.ms/YVeEG4

Your help is important... it's a corporate machine and i cannot request an easy restage.
Thanks a lot in advance. Regards
Posted by eDFly on 4/25/2013 at 8:22 AM
Im trying a last repair, because i have removed some old components on this computer... If it doesn't work, can I send you the .winperf files / log files and maybe a procdump file if needed ?
Regards
Posted by Microsoft on 4/25/2013 at 2:28 AM
Thanks for reporting the issue. In order to fix the issue, we must first reproduce the issue in our labs. We are unable to reproduce the issue with the steps you provided.

It may help if you provide us with:

I. a copy of all *.winperf files from "{SystemDrive}:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\VisualStudio\11.0” directory.

II. a setup log file

You can get the log files with the following steps:

1) Download collect.exe from the link below. http://go.microsoft.com/?LinkId=8967043
2) You may choose to save the tool for later use, or to run directly.
3) The utility creates a compressed cabinet of all the VS and .NET logs to %TEMP%\vslogs.cab.

You can get more details about how to get the log files here: http://blogs.msdn.com/heaths/archive/2008/05/09/visual-studio-and-net-log-collection-utility.aspx

Thanks again for your efforts and we look forward to hearing from you.

Microsoft Visual Studio Connect Support Team