VS 2012 shortcut (Alt+Ctrl+f12) doesn't seems to work. by Bhupesh_Pant

as Not Reproducible Help for as Not Reproducible

Opened: 7/16/2013 11:13:56 AM

I have started using VS 2012 while testing compantibility of our component with VS2012. I am found of using short cut keys and I am glad to see VS2012 has added many new. Perhaps, when I am using Alt+Ctrl+f12 doesn't seems to work. This short key is supposed to take me to declaration of a member function. I am using this shortcut while selection my function definition.
Posted by Microsoft on 7/28/2013 at 11:51 PM
Hi, given that we have not heard back from you in these days. We will go ahead and close this Connect Issue. If you get a chance to review and provide the information requested earlier, you can go ahead and reactivate this issue.
Posted by Microsoft on 7/25/2013 at 8:59 PM
I am currently standing by for an update from you and would like to know how things are going on your end. If you could get back to me at your earliest convenience with information I request, we will be able to make headway towards a resolution. I look forward to hearing from you.
Posted by Microsoft on 7/21/2013 at 10:12 PM
Please zip the file and use "FeedbackID-794146" as prefix of the file name.

You can use the following workspace to upload the file:
Password is DnyN^o!#!{zr[
Posted by Bhupesh_Pant on 7/18/2013 at 12:46 PM
Hi,

I am able to replicate the issue again.
Also, I am not able to attach the exported setting report. I got this error.
"Attach Files
for VS 2012 shortcut (Alt+Ctrl+f12) doesn't seems to work.
Files are often of great help to get responses and support from Microsoft and other community members regarding your feedback.

The following files were not successfully attached.
A maximum of 30 files may be attached to each feedback item.Each attachment cannot exceed 50 MB, and only certain file types are allowed.
CurrentSettings-2013-05-19.vssettings
Attach More Files
Back to Feedback Item"
Posted by Microsoft on 7/18/2013 at 12:36 AM
Thanks for reporting the issue.

In order to fix the issue, we must first reproduce the issue in our labs. We are unable to reproduce the issue with the steps you provided.

Please export and reset environment settings file by clicking Tools-> Import and Export Settings. If this issue does not persist after that, please zip the settings file and send it to us so that we can conduct further.

Please try this (from a Visual Studio command prompt with devenv in the path):

devenv /resetuserdata

It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide us with that information as quickly as possible. If we do not hear back from you within 7 days, we will close this issue.

Thanks again for your efforts and we look forward to hearing from you.
Microsoft Visual Studio Connect Support Team