Connect website asks me to complete registration information every time by flöle

as Fixed Help for as Fixed

Type: Suggestion
Opened: 8/7/2012 12:07:48 AM
Moderator Decision: Sent to Engineering Team for consideration

Since a couple of days, every time I visist https://connect.microsoft.com/dashboard/ (for the first time after starting IE), it asks for completion of my registration information. I have gone through this process twice already, and it still keeps coming up.

If I visit https://connect.microsoft.com/dashboard/ a second time, the message no longer appears. Please fix this issue.
Posted by Microsoft on 10/18/2012 at 10:26 AM
Reopenign this item. This is difficult to repro, but we believe the issue is cookie related as a user navigats across different sites. We are targeting a fix for our early November release, and I will update this bug then.
Thanks
Jon ( Msft)
Posted by titoG on 10/17/2012 at 10:15 AM
As well as I
Posted by flöle on 9/3/2012 at 12:22 AM
Thanks, seems to be fixed now. There are more issues with your login system (not MS connect specific) that drive me crazy, where is the appropriate place for reporting issues?
Posted by Typhoon87 on 8/20/2012 at 7:50 AM
I was not asked to refill the registration but now after loggin in the first time I click on the Connect Web Site home page I get an error get redirected to the main homepage then have to reclick dashboard --> Connect Web Site improvement.
Posted by jonblauch [Feedback Moderator] on 8/16/2012 at 1:26 PM
Thanks
Posted by jonblauch [Feedback Moderator] on 8/16/2012 at 1:25 PM
Thanks for submitting. This issue should be fixed by EOD today ( 8/16)
Jon ( Msft)
Posted by Typhoon87 on 8/14/2012 at 11:37 AM
I have had this issue as well.
Posted by Adelino Guimarães on 2/27/2013 at 8:51 AM
FOR MICROSOFT - TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND TECHNOLOGICAL
Dear Mrs.
Microsoft, after enormous investments judge, to create the HOTMAIL, now comes to replace something very good for something mediocre or very mediocre.
If for about a year, I was harassed and experiencing this OUTLOOK, returning again to HOTMAIL, was possible, given the negativity checked, namely:
One. The page appears in a bluish tint, where you can change the color, but i simply the color of the header and nothing more;
2nd. The folder "Inbox", an authentic misery of the clear blue letters unopened, (unread), and (impossible to change) that often overlap with messages already read, given the colors, light blue (unread) are easily confused with the light gray of the already open, already read;
3rd. The "Sent" folder, all in light gray, although here the problem of read and unread not place, but more difficult perception.
4th. The remaining folders, "Trash, Drafts," unimportant the font color of the messages, however sin by the same defect.
5th. The other folders such as "disposed", though not very important, because it is to empty, might look a lot more legible, with letters much darker, even black:
6th. Other features, such as the photo appears the person to whom you wish to send a message not just a "chinêzisse." Unimportant.
7th. The main color is without debt of texts, especially in the "RECEIVABLE", something that was very well done in HOTMAIL.
Eight. So I'll have to go back to GOOGLE, with the G-MAIL, that in relation to HOTMAIL was lower due to defects which now I aim to OUTLOOK but with a huge advantage to owning a "CORRECTOR TEXTS", where Microsoft has not yet come, without my knowing why, for such an undertaking.
"THE MISERY OF AGREEMENT WITH SKYPE AND THE END OF THE MESSENGER"
One. Another huge setback.
2nd. In Messenger was able to add a nickname, which is not possible in SKYPE. What my disappointment that had all the contacts labeled with nicknames and download the replacement for MSN SKYPE, I was without guidance in this regard.
3rd. It seems that all this made for FACEBOOK, yet the electronic mail E-MAIL is, and will always be professional correspondence and partly also of MSN.
4th. It will not be easily understandable so many setbacks together, pitiful! ...
5th. If the idea is not "miss the boat" avant-garde, it is being lost, of course, after enormíssimos investments before such major setbacks.
I hope this message is translated and forwarded directly to Microsoft, it may be that at the last minute mobilize tens of programmers to improve what they are doing wrong.
Greetings.