I updated to Windows 8.1 today. The update was smooth and painless, until I opened up internet explorer and found that my Symantec add-ons were marked as incompatible on the add-on manager. After several attempts to get it to work, I was able to access ie 11 through the Norton ID Safe program and oddly enough, ie 11 would let me enable the Symantec add-ons. However, when I open ie 11 through any other means, I cannot enable ID Safe or the other Symantec add-ons. This appears to be a bug in the software. If I cannot figure out a fix for this, I'll have no choice but to use another browser as I really need the ID Safe for most of my browsing.