Scrollbar issues - by how do i delete this stupid fucking account

Not Reproducible<br /><br />

Status Resolved Workarounds
Opened 12/5/2013 5:43:17 PM

I've removed the content, because I refuse to use any version of Internet Explorer ever again. Join D-IE (Dump Internet Explorer).
Posted by Louis [MSFT] on 3/10/2014 at 9:30 AM
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience with Internet Explorer and the website . Per your request on a previous bug report we will move forward with closing out this issue.

Best regards,
The Internet Explorer Team
Posted by how do i delete this stupid fucking account on 1/31/2014 at 4:25 PM
Also, have you noticed, even though one is spending one's time reporting bugs etc for a company that should pay people to do that task, how little actual thanks anybody gets? I mean, there's lots of arguments, denials and suggestions, but VERY rarely a simple thanks.

This says a lot about Microsoft AND the people whom work for it.
Posted by how do i delete this stupid fucking account on 12/8/2013 at 2:02 PM
In fact, I quite clearly stated - 'when I'm logged in'.
Posted by how do i delete this stupid fucking account on 12/8/2013 at 2:00 PM
re. 400 odd errors comment. Yes, but
a/ that's not the page I'm complaining about and
b/ EVERY other major browser (including iPad and iPhone variations) show these pages correctly and have no issues regards scrolling etc.

I know that this is a common Microsoft ploy, to blame the pages for the errors, but as it's the only major browser to actually display the types of errors I'm encountering (and that IE9 works fine). I'm not saying the website is innocent - it's not, Telecom NZ consistently employ web developers whom don't deliver compliant standards sites (but as Microsoft have only just come to the party re. standards, I don't think you've got a lot of room to talk) and I have taken them to task several times about their amateur efforts. However, as the scrollbar behaviour is NOT controlled by the web-developer and is in fact controlled by the browser - I consider it your error to fix not theirs.

re. the 'Smooth scrolling' suggestion, thank you. However, I already had it switched on.

I have been coding for well over 30yrs... I know how to recognise a BUG!!!
Posted by IECustomizer on 12/6/2013 at 6:10 PM

400 odd errors.
Posted by IECustomizer on 12/6/2013 at 6:09 PM
Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab, check "Use smooth scrolling"