I experienced some weird page rendering issues with my settings.
This happened as I was using the IE's window right scroll down bar on a web page.
All the lines along the bottom of the page seemed to come from the same line buffer.
I switched to a new page but with the same issue from the top of the page.
Since I tried to track the issue with the developer F12 tool, I noticed it was updated.
From my settings in the emulation page, the default document mode was set to 9.
After I switched this document mode to 10 and restarted IE, the page rendering was fixed.
This might have nothing to do with it and I could not reproduce the issue.
Here is my configuration :
Windows 7 Premium SP1
Internet Explorer 11
Version : 11.0.9600.16428
Update: RTM (KB2841134)