IE11: CSS tab missing in new F12 Developer Tools - by Viktor Krammer

By Design<br /><br />
		The product team believes this item works according to its intended design.<br /><br />

Opened 12/9/2013 5:21:24 AM

The old F12 dev tools had besides the dom view a separate css view where you could view all css files that are loaded on the page.

In IE11 I am missing that feature or I did not find it?

In the debugger view you can view all js files but there is no equivalent list or button to view all css files.
Posted by bartsipes on 10/22/2014 at 10:04 PM
There is a UserVoice request to bring this feature back to IE. Please vote it up if this is something you would find useful.

Posted by jpsscott on 7/24/2014 at 10:20 AM
Yes, I miss the CSS debugging tool. Thanks to those who recommended Chrome! Guess I'll use that to debug.
Posted by thehacker on 5/29/2014 at 11:25 AM
I hate the "me too" posts, and I'm posting one anyway. Many folks are noticing this is missing, and switching over to Chrome to troubleshoot CSS during design/dev sessions. I'm sure that's not what you wanted. At least you made it easy to switch the browser that invokes when debugging in VS.

Change is often good. Change isn't always good.
Posted by codeunspoken on 4/29/2014 at 3:52 AM
This feature existed before and we are used to it. Somebody somehow removed this feature and @DanMoseley says "it's a good idea" to get it back! Funny :D
Please find the one who removed this feature and crucify him!
Best regards,
Umit.
Posted by DanMoseley - MSFT on 12/12/2013 at 10:15 PM
We've heard this request from others. It's a good idea. This is on our backlog for a potential future release.
Thanks for posting.
Dan, F12
Posted by Microsoft on 12/12/2013 at 1:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback Viktor!

Your Feature Request is a good one, and it is Feedback from Connect users like yourself that help to make IE a better browser. Unfortunately, we will not be able to address your request during this release. We will however consider it for a future release of Internet Explorer.

We continue to welcome your Feedback!

Best Regards,