Home Dashboard Directory Help
Search
Refine Search Results
Status
Votes
Total Votes (at least)
Workarounds
Total Workarounds (at least)
Validations
Total Validations (at least)
Comments
Total Comments (at least)
Time
Created in the last (days)
Updated in the last (days)
Product Search Results
Sort By:
You searched for: items submitted by Jungsun for this product (signing in could show even more results)
Showing 1 - 10 of 14 Previous 12 Next

1
0
Sign in
to vote
From Connection: SQL Server
Result values from sp_server_diagnostics are all in English. But 'state_desc' columns is translated in Korean.
Created on 4/18/2013 (updated 45 weeks ago) | 0 validations | 0 workarounds | 1 comment | feedback id: 784987  | 
Closed
as Fixed Help for as Fixed
1
0
Sign in
to vote
From Connection: SQL Server
I found a Syntax Error
Created on 4/12/2013 (updated 52 weeks ago) | 0 validations | 0 workarounds | 1 comment | feedback id: 783533  | 
Resolved
as Fixed Help for as Fixed
2
0
Sign in
to vote
From Connection: SQL Server
translation error for lock_escalation option I can see that on version 2008R2 as well
Created on 12/23/2012 (updated 45 weeks ago) | 0 validations | 0 workarounds | 1 comment | feedback id: 775047  | 
Closed
as Fixed Help for as Fixed
1
0
Sign in
to vote
From Connection: SQL Server
Errorta, numa_mode --> numa_node I see it on SQL Server 2008R2, 2012 BOL. I can expect it on 2008. Thanks
Created on 7/8/2012 (updated 77 weeks ago) | 0 validations | 0 workarounds | 1 comment | feedback id: 752851  | 
Closed
as Fixed Help for as Fixed
1
0
Sign in
to vote
From Connection: SQL Server
Sample, "Determine Which Queries Are Holding Locks" is not working in RC0 of 2012. because ordinal position of xml elements has changed.
Created on 2/3/2012 (updated 112 weeks ago) | 0 validations | 0 workarounds | 1 comment | feedback id: 723278  | 
Closed
as Fixed Help for as Fixed
1
1
Sign in
to vote
From Connection: SQL Server
I found invalid(errorta) colum name for a specific changed DMV
Created on 1/19/2012 (updated 116 weeks ago) | 2 validations | 1 workaround | 1 comment | feedback id: 719319  | 
Closed
as Fixed Help for as Fixed
1
1
Sign in
to vote
From Connection: SQL Server
I found max_dispatch_latency column is in millisecond, not in second.
Created on 1/15/2012 (updated 88 weeks ago) | 0 validations | 0 workarounds | 1 comment | feedback id: 718649  | 
Resolved
as Fixed Help for as Fixed
3
1
Sign in
to vote
From Connection: SQL Server
A couple of setences are missing in Korean BOL about explanation of sp_recompile. Korean may have some miscenception about recompiling procedures or functions.
Created on 9/6/2011 (updated 76 weeks ago) | 0 validations | 0 workarounds | 2 comments | feedback id: 687463  | 
Closed
as Fixed Help for as Fixed
0
0
Sign in
to vote
From Connection: SQL Server
I think, it is an errorta about MAXDOP query hint and MAX_DOP properties the book, SQL Server 2008 Internals, it also mentioned MAXDOP instead of MAX_DOP one more, SQL Server 2005 does not support…
Created on 5/23/2009 (updated 254 weeks ago) | 0 validations | 0 workarounds | 1 comment | feedback id: 457040  | 
Active
0
0
Sign in
to vote
From Connection: SQL Server
A column name, "심각도"(severity) has printed to Korean unnecessary
Created on 4/24/2009 (updated 194 weeks ago) | 0 validations | 0 workarounds | 2 comments | feedback id: 434902  | 
Resolved
as Fixed Help for as Fixed
Showing 1 - 10 of 14 Previous 12 Next