I have a reporting project designed with SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Studio that has a few RDL reports.
I loaded this project into Visual Studio 2012 that installs together with SQL Server 2012 Enterprise. All reports were then converted into 2012 format, I got no errors. In VS 2012 everything seems to work fine.
I deployed the reports on ReportServer (native mode) and used Report Viewer 2012 ver.
11.0.2802.11 (latest as of today) to run the reports.
But... the conversion was NOT done correctly: if the report has a multi-value parameter, then choosing different multi-value combinations from the parameter drop-down box and next clicking the 'View Report' button, will NOT refresh the report! I just get a blank page.
The report refreshes however if I click the 'View Report' button for a second time.
I had to manually re-create the reports from scratch in order to get rid of this bug. It is obviously a conversion problem, please investigate.
NOTE: added on 10/22/2012 - this issue seems to happen consistently if the multi-value parameter is the very first in the Parameters list, if I move it down a position (to be the second in the Parameters list), the report works correctly!