Currently the SqlCmd variables pane is difficult to work with when you have more than a few variables (the project I have has 70 so far). Please consider implementing the following to this UI
- Allow sorting by variable name
- Allow Autosize of the table grid showing the variables. Currently it is a static size which is a on a large screen
- Saving the order would be nice (not required)
- Arbitrary ordering of variables would be nice (not required)
- Allow Exporting / Importing / Refreshing from external data document (e.g xml). I have a central excel spreadsheet that masters all the cmdsql variables and setting for each environment and this could be used to create the file to import into the project settings.