Visual Studio 2008 with SP1 Crash when I change data source in SSRS project
Here is error:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: devenv.exe
Problem Signature 02: 9.0.30729.1
Problem Signature 03: 488f2b50
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 22.214.171.124
Problem Signature 06: 4889dc80
Problem Signature 07: 343f
Problem Signature 08: 21c
Problem Signature 09: System.IO.IOException
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
I am not sure why its happening. I have SSRS project with report model in it. So whenever I open data source and change the user id and press ok , ok , Visual Studio just Crash.
Here is process to duplicate the error:
1. Create SSRS Report Model Project in Visual Studio 2008
2. Create new object for data source, data source view and report models
3. Save the solution and close it
4. Important : Copy the solution folder and paste in new folder
5. Open the solution and open the data source
6. Change something like data source name or database , press ok , ok , it will crash the Visual Studio 2008
I also attached the project too.
Thanks for your help.
Any idea why its happening?