Pinned debug values - by Mikael Eliasson

Status Active Workarounds
Opened 2/17/2010 9:04:55 AM

After pinning a couple of items from an array in my debug session I can not place the carret on the text below that overlay(after exiting debug). I can place it just outside the overlay and then move to the correct position using the arrow keys though.

If it's unclear what I mean please contact me as I recorded a video of it.
Posted by Microsoft on 7/9/2010 at 3:08 PM
Hello,

We have fixed this issue for the next version of Visual Studio, and once decisions are made regarding servicing releases for Visual Studio 2010 (such as a service pack) this issue will be considered for inclusion in a servicing release.

Best Regards,
Visual Studio Debugger
Posted by Microsoft on 2/21/2010 at 6:23 PM

Thanks for your feedback.

We are routing this issue to the appropriate group within the Visual Studio Product Team for triage and resolution.
These specialized experts will follow-up with your issue.
Posted by Mikael Eliasson on 2/20/2010 at 5:33 AM
Tried with IE instead of FF and now I could upload the file.
Posted by Mikael Eliasson on 2/18/2010 at 6:04 AM
I tried to upload the video but only got this result: Error Page An error occurred on the page.
To go back to the page that had the error, click on the Back button.

It's a wmv at 300 kb only so it can't be the size. I tried uploading it as a zipped folder but that also failed.
Posted by Microsoft on 2/18/2010 at 2:10 AM
Thanks for reporting the issue.
In order to fix the issue, we must first reproduce the issue in our labs. We are unable to reproduce the issue with the steps you provided.

Could you please provide a video about the issue to help us better understand the issue?

You can use the following workspace to upload the file:
Password: mfsQ@hmz!#[wN

Thanks again for your efforts and we look forward to hearing from you.
Visual Studio Product Team