Font colors turn into blue/red - by FabioCanada

Not Reproducible<br /><br />

Opened 8/4/2011 12:21:14 PM
Moderator Decision Sent to Engineering Team for consideration

I run Windows 7 SP1 32-bit on AMD64 X2 with 4GB RAM (3.25 Usable). I use Visual Studio 2010 SP1 and Internet Explorer 9.0.1.. and I use 2 monitors.

Visual Studio will turn the font colors into red/blue as soon as I close Internet Explorer. And also in some other situations like opening Photoshop CS5. (See steps to reproduce)

Posted by Garrett Keating on 5/16/2012 at 5:51 AM
Having the same issue.
The two workarounds I have found are
1) close VS and open it back up
2) re-set or re-import VS settings
sometimes going to tools > Environment > General >Visual Experience and unchecking "automatically adjust visual experience based on client performance" settings will fix the problem.

I'm using a custom style from http://studiostyl.es/ but the problem seems to happen with any custom style I use. I never use stock so I can't say if the problem is limited to just custom styles.
I'm running Windows 7 64bit with 10GB of RAM, VS Prem.
3 monitors, IE 9

hope that helps!
Posted by Microsoft on 8/16/2011 at 2:44 AM
Thank you for submitting feedback on Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework. Since we have not heard back from you we will close the issue. If you need further assistance on this or any other pre-release product issues in the future, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help.
Posted by Microsoft on 8/9/2011 at 11:53 PM
Hello,

Sorry for bothering. Is there any update?

It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide us with that information as quickly as possible.

Thanks you
Posted by MS-Moderator09 [Feedback Moderator] on 8/4/2011 at 11:35 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue.

In order to research the issue reported, we must first reproduce in our labs. Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce the issue with the steps you provided.

Could you please provide us with the following information?

1. You mentioned that you use 2 monitors in problem description, and your repro steps is quite simple, I would like to know if it effects or not.
2. A copy of you vs setting. You can select "Tools"-->"Import and Export Settings..." to launch the Import and Export Settings Wizard.
3. Some more detail repro steps.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide us this information as quickly as possible.

Posted by MS-Moderator01 on 8/4/2011 at 12:51 PM