VS2012 PRO does not showing Silverlight 5 signing project properties - by RobertoD

Fixed<br /><br />

Opened 9/3/2012 7:04:56 AM

Previously, the initial error message was "An error occurred trying to load the page.
Class not registred.Looking for object with CLSID: {B07DA5DD-055B-4018-88F3-3A433FDB9B25}."

But, I tryed close my VS and open again... Now I saw one second message: "An error occurred trying to load the page.
Unable to create the designer.  File is already opened in an incompatible editor."

Thank you!
Posted by Deon [MSFT] on 4/29/2014 at 12:22 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue. This issue has been fixed in Visual Studio 2013. You can install a trial version of Visual Studio 2013 with the fix from: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9832436
Posted by danparker276 on 10/21/2013 at 11:55 AM
With windows 8.1 apply this fix doesn't let me run my silverlight app. Says my silverlight developer runtime isn't installed. And if I do try to install it, it says it's already installed.
Posted by danparker276 on 10/21/2013 at 10:58 AM
Does anyone know if this Sinofsky was fixed in VS 2013? This is such a pain to keep doing this. I have to do this work around every 2 weeks or so.
Posted by Javamarket on 7/17/2013 at 1:28 PM
This condition is most certainly NOT fixed.
Posted by danparker276 on 7/2/2013 at 12:20 PM
I think it was fixed in the update before. But I just got another update the Sinofsky-ed it again.
Posted by Pratibha [MSFT] on 5/2/2013 at 3:41 AM
We will be fixing this for the subsequent release.
Kindly use the workarounds mentioned as stop gap
Posted by danparker276 on 3/25/2013 at 4:22 PM
Had to update my Telerik Just code extension and it wiped out the workaround again. Please fix this year.
Posted by BenCHK on 10/24/2012 at 11:41 AM
This error can be caused by a missing registry key:

For details on how to manually create this registry key, see workarounds.
Posted by Sebastian Gaga on 9/5/2012 at 12:13 AM
Same problem for me too on 4 different computers. Hope this issue will be solved soon.
Posted by Macy [MSFT] on 9/3/2012 at 7:39 PM
Thanks for your feedback.

Posted by Helen [MSFT] on 9/3/2012 at 7:50 AM