Cannot load designer in any project - Designer process terminated unexpectedly! - by LiudvikasA

Not Reproducible<br /><br />

Opened 12/5/2012 6:03:14 AM

I cannot continue working on my project because Visual Studio 2012 is not opening Designer anymore. It even does not open when i create new project! Tried everything what I found on the web, even it did not helped to others as well.

I open VS 2012, create new windows phone app project. The I get System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException
[3432] Designer process terminated unexpectedly!

Error code changes from time to time to 5776, 2604, 5780 and others.
Posted by PPStream on 4/23/2013 at 7:45 PM

我怀疑是XAML UI Designer出了问题,但我试了机器上其它几个解决方案内的xaml都能成功切换到design视图。
Posted by LiudvikasA on 12/11/2012 at 11:58 PM
I have managed to solve this issue after spending around 3 hours by restarting my MAC, restarting VS, reinstalling VS and restarting Windows 7 Virtual Machine on my MAC. Everything at least two times. And fortunately once I opened VS it started to work like nothing happened, really frustrating issue!
Posted by Navit [MSFT] on 12/11/2012 at 5:44 PM
Hi LuidvikasA,

We are not able to reproduce this issue on our end. This looks like an issue with bad install of Visual Studio. Can you please share the installation steps / link for Windows 8 and Visual Studio 2012 that you have used? Also, were you ever able to use designer after creating a new Windows 8 / Windows Phone project in Visual Studio? Please share these details with me at navits at microsoft dot com and I can help investigate / debug this issue.
Posted by Microsoft on 12/5/2012 at 6:19 PM
Thank you for submitting feedback on Visual Studio and .NET Framework. Your issue has been routed to the appropriate VS development team for investigation. We will contact you if we require any additional information.
Posted by Macy [MSFT] on 12/5/2012 at 6:52 AM
Thank you for your feedback, we are currently reviewing the issue you have submitted. If this issue is urgent, please contact support directly(