Suspending ReSharper 7.1 causes VS 2012 to crash on startup - by PKZ

Won't Fix<br /><br />
		Due to several factors the product team decided to focus its efforts on other items.<br /><br />

Opened 12/10/2012 8:48:26 AM

After suspending ReSharper 7.1 and restarting VS, VS crashes.
Posted by Microsoft on 12/17/2012 at 1:42 AM
Hi PKZ, we are sorry we have to close this issue for out of date. Please recreate a new feedback if you have not resolved your issue. Thanks.
Posted by Microsoft on 12/12/2012 at 10:50 PM
Hi PKZ, thanks for your response. I didn't reproduce this issue by steps. I think you have found a workaround to solve this issue, I'll close this feedback in 4 days. Please attach a dump file if you don't think this issue has been resolved. Thanks
Posted by PKZ on 12/12/2012 at 10:07 AM
I think the command to suspend Resharper is under tools | options | Resharper | Suspend.
Suspending just means that it no longer is responding to keystrokes. I had to re copy the Respharper files from the VS2010 location (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\Extensions\JetBrains) to get VS2012 to work again.
Posted by Microsoft on 12/11/2012 at 11:49 PM
Hi PKZ, we are sorry this issue has been sent back to our team. And I'm sorry I'm confused about "Suspend Resharper" meaning. Does it means a windows float on IDE? Is it convenient for you to upload a dump file? Please reply to us as soon as you watch this message, because this issue will be out of date if without customer's response for a long time. thanks.
Posted by Microsoft on 12/11/2012 at 11:49 PM
Posted by Microsoft on 12/11/2012 at 12:26 AM
Thank you for submitting feedback on Visual Studio and .NET Framework. Your issue has been routed to the appropriate VS development team for investigation. We will contact you if we require any additional information.
Posted by Microsoft on 12/10/2012 at 8:50 AM