Intellisense not working in Blend 2012 - by AER127

By Design<br /><br />
		The product team believes this item works according to its intended design.<br /><br />

Opened 1/9/2013 5:31:56 PM

Intellisense does not work for my Windows 8 app in Blend 2012. It works correctly in the Visual Studio 2012 XAML editor but the Intellisense popup never appears in Blend 2012.
Posted by Unni [MSFT] on 1/30/2013 at 8:57 PM
Blend for Visual Studio 2012 does not support intellisense for Windows Store XAML projects. This is an item on our backlog to enable, but for now, please consider using Visual Studio for editing your XAML by hand.

Thanks!
Posted by AER127 on 1/15/2013 at 11:11 AM
Has there been any progress on this issue?
Posted by AER127 on 1/11/2013 at 5:24 AM
I also noticed that Blend will not allow me to enter "interactive mode". The button to enter interactive mode does not appear in the UI and the keyboard shortcut does not work. This may be unrelated to the Intellisense issue but I thought it may be worth noting.
Posted by AER127 on 1/10/2013 at 5:20 AM
A little more information: Even if I create a new blank project within Blend, Intellisense does not work. At first I thought the problem may be related to my solution or some 3rd party libraries I was using, but since even with a new, blank project intellisense does not work, this doesn't seem to be the case.
Posted by Helen [MSFT] on 1/10/2013 at 1:40 AM
Thanks for your feedback.

Posted by Macy [MSFT] on 1/9/2013 at 5:52 PM