Unable to view test plan results in Microsoft Test Manager - by Marc Velasco

External<br /><br />
		This item may be valid but belongs to an external system out of the direct control of this product team.<br /><br />

Opened 2/27/2013 3:42:38 PM

In my install of MTM i can't view plan results for any test plan.  Any time I try to view results from testing center Plan->Results I get an error "Application detected an  unexpected fault. The given key was not present in the dictionary"

I'm also unable to view graphs of test results from a test run (the pie charts showing pass/fail results).

A coworkers MTM install was able to see these areas just fine.

Now I did recently install Update 2 CTP, and after i was unable to run codedUI tests I uninstalled  the update.  Ever since then i've been experiencing this behavior.  I've also completely uninstalled/reinstalled visual studio 2012 and update 1 and am still seeing the same behavior
Posted by Aseem [MSFT] on 3/18/2013 at 1:34 AM
Thanks Marc for the update and it is good to know that now it is working well for you.

Regards
Visual Studio Product Team
Posted by Marc Velasco on 3/13/2013 at 8:59 AM
I applied CTP4 and things are better.

FYI I saw this on CTP2 VS 2012, TFS 2012.
Posted by Aseem [MSFT] on 3/6/2013 at 1:55 AM
Hi Marc,

Can you please share which version of MTM and Tfs server are you using?

Regards
Visual Studio Product Team
Posted by Helen [MSFT] on 2/28/2013 at 12:40 AM
Thanks for your feedback.

Posted by Helen [MSFT] on 2/27/2013 at 3:50 PM