Can I distribute KB2461678 .net framework hotfix - by Sunil Bhade

Won't Fix<br /><br />
		Due to several factors the product team decided to focus its efforts on other items.<br /><br />

Opened 5/2/2013 2:12:58 AM

I am facing issue while running my WPF application. My applicatyion is getting crashed. This crash does not have definite behaviour and the issue is intermittent.

When I searched on web, I found kb artical http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2461678 this artical states exactly the issue i am facing.

After installing this hotfix my application is working properly.

I have observed the below infromation on the hotfix download page:
Reminder: You must accept the enclosed License Terms in order to use this software. You cannot distribute download packages.

My Question:
As my application is desktop application, can I include this hotfix along with product installation?
 Is there any latest version of .net framework 4.0 available in which this hotfix is included?
Posted by Microsoft on 2/10/2014 at 8:52 AM
I'm closing this issue as I haven't heard anything from the customer recently. Please email me if this issue is still pertainent.
Posted by Microsoft on 11/8/2013 at 11:05 AM
Hi, I've located the process necessary to get approval. Please email me at cstreet@microsoft.com if you are still interested in this and we'll try to work thorugh it.
Posted by Microsoft on 5/14/2013 at 11:02 AM
I'll look into this for you.
Posted by Microsoft on 5/3/2013 at 12:25 AM
Thank you for submitting feedback on Visual Studio and .NET Framework. Your issue has been routed to the appropriate VS development team for investigation. We will contact you if we require any additional information.
Posted by Microsoft on 5/2/2013 at 2:50 AM