No exports were found that match the constraint... - by TheB0red1

No exports were found that match the constraint:
ContractName
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Project.IProjectServiceAccessor
RequiredTypeIdentity
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Project.IProjectServiceAccessor
Posted by Microsoft on 4/29/2014 at 12:30 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue. This issue has been fixed in Visual Studio 2013. You can install a trial version of Visual Studio 2013 with the fix from: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9832436
Posted by Ahmad Hassan Awan on 9/24/2013 at 5:03 PM
Worked for me!!

"This will really work like a champ :

Solution: Try to delete ComponentModelCache folder from below location.

C:\Users\v-ramare\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\11.0

And after successful delete recreate the folder with same name "ComponentModelCache".

Thanks
Ram"
Posted by AaronS [MSFT] on 8/16/2013 at 3:46 PM
+1 for this method:
Posted by LogiRush on 7/22/2013 at 8:31 AM
I received this problem.

I traced this problem to the following windows update
Security Update for Microsoft.NET framework 4.5 (KB2840642)

I uninstalled this update and the error stopped ocuuring.
Posted by RamaDayakar Reddy on 7/14/2013 at 10:25 PM
This will really work like a champ :

Solution: Try to delete ComponentModelCache folder from below location.

C:\Users\v-ramare\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\11.0

Thanks
Ram
Posted by FirstRead on 7/11/2013 at 1:41 AM
Update file KB2781514 mentioned below has resolved the problem. It was really helpful. Thanks for the post!!!
Posted by turbulent376 on 7/8/2013 at 3:16 AM
problem was resolved by installing update for Visual Studio described in this article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2781514
Posted by turbulent376 on 7/4/2013 at 2:31 AM
I had the same problem, but I had kb2805222 update installed and no kb2805221. Uninstalling this update resolved the problem.
Posted by aipisces on 6/25/2013 at 2:20 AM
kb2805221 :
fix this bug when you Uninstall it -- -kb2805221 .
Posted by Microsoft on 6/21/2013 at 1:30 PM
Hello and thank you for the feedback. This issue can be resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling Visual Studio. Please let us know if this does not resolve the issue.
Posted by onmyway133 on 6/19/2013 at 9:40 PM
My VS2012 worked well yesterday. But today I open it. This error happens. I can't open C++ project (Windows Phone C++ library, runtime component) and my previoused added C++ project is now "load failed"

No exports were found that match the constraint:
    ContractName    Microsoft.VisualStudio.Project.IProjectServiceAccessor
    RequiredTypeIdentity    Microsoft.VisualStudio.Project.IProjectServiceAccessor
Posted by aipisces on 6/11/2013 at 10:04 PM
kb2805221 - the lastest update of .net framework.

i unistall it, the bug had been resolved already. you can try this next time.
Posted by Microsoft on 6/10/2013 at 5:41 PM
Thanks for the followup. We are glad to hear the issue has been resolved.
Posted by TheB0red1 on 6/8/2013 at 11:31 PM
I have downloaded VS once again and I repaired it.It took some time but it works luckily. Thank you for you consideration though.
Posted by Microsoft on 6/6/2013 at 11:35 PM
Thanks for your feedback.

Posted by Microsoft on 6/6/2013 at 10:51 AM