Install the ActiveX control to download files
For Latest Versions of IE:
For Versions less than IE10:
- Close all other browser windows.
- When prompted, choose Run or choose to Save the installer on your computer and then double click the installer.
- Read and click through the installer dialog boxes that appear.
- When this process completes, the latest version of the FTM client will be installed on your computer.
You must have File Transfer Manager (FTM) installed to download files on this Web site. To install FTM:
Example: Internet Explorer Information Bar with right-click menu.
- Right-click on the Internet Explorer Information Bar, located above under the address bar.
- In the right-click menu, click Install This Add-on.
- In the Security Warning dialog box, click Install.
Note: If you don't see the Information Bar, try the download again. Or, if you've installed the control and are not able to download files, please contact us.
Message Analyzer, Network Monitor and Protocol Test Suites
You must accept the enclosed License Terms in order to use this software. You cannot distribute download packages.
Network Monitor 3.4 Parsers 2978 x64 including Win8
Files in Download: