Install the ActiveX control to download files
For Latest Versions of IE:
If FTM is not installed on your machine and you don't see the ActiveX Information Bar, Please Click here
to download FTM.
For Versions less than IE10:
- Close all other browser windows.
- When prompted, choose Run or choose to Save the installer on your computer and then double click the installer.
- Read and click through the installer dialog boxes that appear.
- When this process completes, the latest version of the FTM client will be installed on your computer.
You must have File Transfer Manager (FTM) installed to download files on this Web site. To install FTM:
Example: Internet Explorer Information Bar with right-click menu.
- Right-click on the Internet Explorer Information Bar, located above under the address bar.
- In the right-click menu, click Install This Add-on.
- In the Security Warning dialog box, click Install.
Note: If you don't see the Information Bar, try the download again. Or, if you've installed the control and are not able to download files, please contact us.
Message Analyzer, Network Monitor and Protocol Test Suites
You must accept the enclosed License Terms in order to use this software. You cannot distribute download packages.
Taipei Plugfest 2014 Presentation Handouts
Presentation slide handouts available for the 2014 Taipei Plugfest Event.
Connect supports downloading files with many of the popular download managers. Please switch to Classic Browser to download multiple files with just a few clicks.
Files can be downloaded using File Transfer Manager (FTM), which is compatible with Windows 98SE and later. In addition, FTM enables you to download a group of files, pause, and resume your download in case of interruption. Learn more on the File Transfer Manager Web site.
Download location nearest you:
Files in Download: